We are currently accepting applications for two positions:
Transport Coordinator: The coordinator will be responsible for scheduling clients that want to use our transport service to get their cats and dogs in for surgery. Applicants must have basic knowledge of cats and dogs and be comfortable handling them, including large strong dogs. Some duties are:
• Schedule spay/neuter appointments by email and phone for Spay Me! Transports -- Janesville, West Bend/Beaver Dam, Milwaukee/Johnson Creek, and Kenosha/Elkhorn.
• Ride with Spay Me! Transports as the transport assistant. Transport Assistant organizes paperwork, prepares invoices, collects and reviews client's paperwork and collects payments.
• Coordinate with the Office Manager to assist with contracted transport organizations.
• Development of transport program to reach clients in need of low-cost spay/neuter services.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 20 -- 25 hours/week
• Evening hours required when acting as a transport assistant -- about 10 transports a month.
• Starting at $8.00/hour.
Certified Veterinary Technician:
We are in need of a CVT to work in our high volume wellness program, with occasional hours in our spay/neuter program.. This is a part time position Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and every other Saturday. Pay range $10-$14. Previous veterinary technician experience is preferred, previous animal handling experience is required. This is a very hands-on position. Duties will include assisting a veterinarian during veterinary clinic visits for cats and dogs and occasionally assisting at the surgery clinic. The right person for the job must be able to work in a fast paced environment while paying close attention to details maintaining good customer service. To be considered, you must be able to think on your feet, have exceptional communication skills with clients and co-workers, be able to function effectively as a team, and have good computer skills. If multi-tasking is your forte, please fill out an application.
We need 1-2 people to help out in the clinic every day. You are guaranteed to learn a lot and it is a rewarding experience. If you are interested in helping out, please submit a volunteer application.
Job duties can include:
Kennel cleaning, walking dogs, assisting in recovery, answering phones, filing, general cleaning.
Veterinarians & CVT's: We can use your help as well. Please contact the clinic if you are interested in volunteering.
** If you are a 4th Year Veterinary student looking to complete your externship, please contact Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org.